Tuesday, August 2, 2011

2 Month Well Check

Today Cole had his 2 month well check and all looked great!!  He cried just about the whole time...  Poor thing!  On a positive note his lazy eye corrected itself.  YAY!  The doctor said that he looks like he possibly has fluid in his right ear and wants him to see the ENT doctor.  He is thinking this may be the cause of his mild hearing loss in his right ear.  He has a flat head in the back, but that too will correct itself with time.  He also has a mild case of cradles cap and weighed in at a whopping 10lbs 11oz and 21 1/2 inches long.  He is in the 5th-15th percentile.  I can't believe how much he is growing.  So much for all of those 0-3 month clothes that I bought for him....  Since his heart surgery he has been wearing button up outfits and he doesn't  have too many of those so he has been wearing the same 2 outfits off and on and button up onesies.  He'll be in the next size clothes until he isn't so miserable that I can't dress him in anything that goes over his head.  Cole has been soooo miserable every night.  Ian and I pass him back and forth a thousand times trying to comfort him and Cole just screams his head off.  Poor thing.  This ususally goes on for about a half hour or so although tonight was much longer.  I have no clue what the problem is.  I think it's gas, but I can't be 100% positive.  I'm sure tonight it's gas, his chest, the fact that he just got shots.  Poor thing I feel like he never gets a break. 

This evening since it was so beautiful Ian and I decided to take Cole for his first walk in his new stroller!!  He loved it.  He only cried once for about 5 minutes because he got the hiccups, but then he fell asleep. 


He was more interested in looking at his daddy then the camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment