Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Last Day of Work

Today was my last day of work!! It came so quickly! I will definitely miss all my wonderful co-workers but I am also really happy that it is possible for me to be home with the baby! Work had a baby shower for me last Thursday and I got some really cute things for our little peanut! Books, toys, outfits, a bath towel, wash cloths and a play mat to mention a few.

I got my glucose test results back and everything looks great!! Praise God!!

Our next appointment at CHOP is August 28th and I am looking forward to seeing our sweet baby via ultrasound! I can tell the baby is growing it is starting to move around almost constantly!! I could just sit and feel the baby moving all day! It is the sweetest thing!!

Tomorrow I am 29 weeks pregnant already!! Time surely flies!! Our baby will be here in just 10 1/2 short weeks!

~Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update, Ashley. Congratulations on being done with work! Praying for your sweet baby.

    ReplyDelete