Wednesday, September 23, 2009

34 weeks

I am 34 weeks already!   I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is going!!  Only 6 1/2 weeks or less and our little peanut will be here! 

It has been pretty uneventful around here!  I have been plugging away at my LONG to do list!  It feels so good to be able to check things off.  Today I packed the baby's bag for the hospital.   I don't even know if we will even get to dress the baby, but JUST in case we can I want to be prepared. 

Two Sunday's ago our wonderful care group at church threw us a church baby shower.  We got all of the remaining things we needed for baby!  Now we are set.  I installed the infant car seat in the car the other day.  It is so crazy to think that very soon there will be a little peanut riding around with us! 

The baby has been very active lately!!  I get alot of jabs anymore I can't even tell you when the baby sleeps.  It seems like he/she moves all day! 

Friday we go to CHOP this will be my transfer of care visit.  After this visit I will go in 2 weeks and then every week after that till the baby is born!  Please, continue to pray that everything will continue to look good and the peanut can continue to cook until it's 37 weeks +. 

I will update after our appointment at CHOP!

~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment