Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bloodwork Results

All of my bloodwork results finally came back.  I was a bit anxious to what they may reveal.  Everything looks good they are all in the normal range!  Praise God!  They said I am a bit anemic which would explain the reason why I feel like I need a nap on a daily basis and if I don't get one I am ready for bed by 7:30.  I am thinking I may start taking some iron supplements.  They can't hurt, right? 

I have been keeping myself very busy the past 2 weeks or so.  I'm actually feeling more motivated or trying to keep myself motivated.  I must admit it is hard at times.  I am just about finished all of the sewing projects that I wanted to get done before baby comes.  I made the baby a quilt, a banner with my little loves name on it, and a monogrammed onesie and I am happy with how everything turned out.  I wish I could share pictures of all my sewing projects, but then you would all know what we are having and what the baby's name is!  I guess you will just have to wait until baby is using/wearing everything.  It won't be long...  I must be honest I am getting very excited to have a newborn around again...  We have something on our calendar just about every weekend between the beginning of April until May 13th!  Then, the baby will be here!  YAY!

4 comments:

  1. Hey! What a coincidence that you posted something about supplements today... I've just spent the last two days researching natural vs. synthetic vitamins and supplements. Make sure whichever Iron supplement you take is not synthetic or it could do more harm than good. I'll email you with some links to websites that help you figure out if something is synthetic or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to see your sewing projects! More of my friends seem to be making quilts these days and it blows my mind! So impressive! Glad you are able to keep motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best iron supplement is a liquid one called Floradix. It really works and doesn't constipate like most iron supplements. I was anemic my last two pregnancies and it worked well both times. You will feel a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto on the Floradix. I need to get some myself. I've always been anemic. It can be pricey, but worth it and I know you can shop for it mail order.

    So excited for you guys!!! Thanks for the updates. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete