Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Overnight

It seems Cole has turned the corner.  He is feeling so much better he has been sooo good the past two days.  For the past two nights he has been wanting to sleep all night and not get up to eat.  I wish I could just not freak out and think that something is wrong with him when he doesn't wake up.  I have been letting him go 5 hour stretches between feeds in the middle of the night, so I guess I will let him go 6 hours.  Cole started smiling in response last Thursday and has been very interactive and happy and and cooing when he's awake.  He still cries sometimes when he gets the hiccups, but there is certainly some improvement.  He also is loving his swing.  Yay!!!  I am actually able to put him down and get some things done around here.  I took Cole for his 2 month pictures yesterday.  Better late then never.  I think they turned out really cute even though Cole wasn't a fan.  He didn't want me to put him down he screamed.

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you!! Glad things are going well - and the swing can be SUCH a lifesaver!! : ) Will be praying that his little body continues to heal fast...

    ReplyDelete