Thursday, November 18, 2010

Surgery Update

My moms surgery went well.  They were unable to do it laparoscopically and had to make a 6 inch incision.  They started the surgery at 8pm.  She was in surgery for about 2 hours. She will be discharged from the hospital tomorrow.  Be praying that she will be able to get the rest she needs and that she will recover quickly.

I'm in my second trimester of pregnancy today!!  I am hoping I will get a little of my energy back.  I have been so tired and unmotivated, well and sick, but I'm not complaining!!  I will take all the sickness and tiredness for this sweet babe! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update on your mom - still praying.

    As for you... good news. You want to be "sick"...means the pregnancy is going great- at least in the first trimester.
    ((smile))

    ReplyDelete