Tuesday, February 8, 2011

3D/4D

Ian and I will be celebrating 5 years of marriage on Friday, February 11th!!! For our anniversary he surprised me and took me for a 3D/4D ultrasound. It was so neat!! If you are pregnant I totally recommend this. It is pretty pricey, but I feel like it was worth every penny. They gave a bunch of black/white printed pictures and a c.d. with all of the pictures on it and then they will be mailing us a DVD of the babe plus a color photo collage! I can't wait to get the DVD!




I am so in love with this babe!  It was amazing to peek inside at our little one!  The baby yawned like 5 times.  I guess this little one takes after it's momma already!  He/she opened it's eyes for us, was playing with the umbilical cord and just looked so cozy!  I know I have said it before, but this babe is sooo active!! It is constantly moving and I am even starting to be able to feel movement when I am up and moving around which a new thing.  I also, was at the midwife yesterday and I gained wayyyyy too much weight in one month!  Oh well, I keep saying as long as this baby gets big and fat I don't care how much weight I gain!  Everything else checked out perfect!!  I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is flying by!  Only 114 more days or sooner and the babe will be here!  I am sure CHOP will want this baby out as soon as it is considered full term.  

Thanks to all the moms that commented on my last post.  Now, I know what I need to stock up on!   

By way of update on Ian - he still isn't back to work.  We are hopeful that work will come in soon or that he will get some side jobs.  Although, like I have said before I am loving having him home with me! 

1 comment:

  1. So cute, ash!!! I've said it before but i will say it again....I can't wait to meet this little one!!! ~~Love, Aunt Amy

    ReplyDelete