Thursday, May 26, 2011

39 Weeks Prego

Wow, five days or less and we will be meeting our little love!!!  I can't believe it..  There has been no change since my last check-up.  I am still 2cm dialated and 70% effaced.  I sure am hoping that alot changes between now and my induction on Tuesday.  Either a baby before I get induced or a lot of dialating going on.  I really don't want an induction like I had with Owen, although if that's what happens, well then that's what happens.  Ian's last day of work is today until the baby is home from the hospital.  I am so looking forward to having him around.  He is so motivated and helps me out around here so much.  It is such a blessing especially when you are nine months and three quarters prego.  haha!  Well, if anything happens between now and Tuesday we will keep you all updated via the blog and facebook.  Otherwise it may be quite on the blog this weekend as we do final preparations for the baby and remember our sweet Owen as tomorrow marks one year since he went to heaven. 

No comments:

Post a Comment