Thursday, May 12, 2011

A Fully Baked Babe!

37 weeks!!!  It won't be long now until we meet our little one, at the longest it will be 21 days!  I can hardly believe it.  I have been enjoying these last weeks of pregnancy esp. this past week with the beautiful weather we have been having.  Everything that I can pack is packed and ready to go so when baby decides to come we can pretty much just get to CHOP.  Every morning Ian asks me if I will be having a baby today.  I keep telling him "no", but now since I am full-term I am okay with babe joining us outside the womb.  I know I have said it many times, but I will say it again.  This pregnancy is FLYING by!!!!!  I can hardly believe that our little love will be here so soon!  I have been having alot of back discomfort mostly on my left side where the baby likes to hang out.  Silly babe!  I keep thinking this baby is going to weigh a good 7 1/2 pounds or so at birth.  This baby has me streched to the max.  Just when I think I can't get any more strech marks another one appears.  (I am certainly not complaining just stating a fact)  Ian & I are so grateful to God for the blessing of another precious child that He has given us to care for, train and love. 

We appreciate your contiued prayers as we anxiously await the arrival or our sweet little one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment