Monday, May 30, 2011

Thank You & Tomorrow

First off thank you for all of the prayers, text messages, facebook messages, phone calls and beautiful flowers we received on Friday.  Ian and I enjoyed the day together remembering our sweet Owen. 

Tomorrow is the big day, the day we have been waiting for for the past 9 months.  The arrival of our little one.  We have to be at CHOP by 7-7:30am to get the induction underway.  I am really hoping for a quick induction, but we shall see.  We will keep you all updated as things progress via the blog and facebook. 

Thanks in advance for all of the prayers for a quick and safe delivery and the health of our babe.

2 comments:

  1. I'm still praying you go into labor on your own tonight! :) I'm sure you're doing all the things you've heard of to start labor! I'll be praying for you tomorrow too! Can't wait to meet your little baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be thinking of you and anxiously awaiting the news. May all go well...

    ReplyDelete