Tuesday, March 16, 2010

We're Home! Usually Means... No Updates

Owen had his blood drawn this morning to check to see where his levels are at. We were scheduled for a cardiology appointment but, she said we didn't need to come in since we were just down at CHOP for a week. Luckily, there is a CHOP affiliate 15 minutes away from our house that does bloodwork.; they just put all the results in the network and our GI down in the city can review it all. That turns an all day trip into one hour ordeal.
 Today was Owen's last dose of his antibiotic. He's very happy about that. As are we. It's very difficult to get a baby to take five medicines at a time so to get rid of one is a great feat.
He still likes to hangout in the middle of the night. If you could pray that he would start sleeping more at night so, Ashley can get some sleep. She'd be very grateful! Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know I don't get up with him. It wouldn't do any good. He doesn't want me in the middle of the night. I guess I just lucked out.
 I got layed off of work last week. We were getting really slow and with Owen being in the hospital and not sure what the next week would bring we decided now is the time. I'm staying preoccupied with side jobs that seem to be popping up left and right. I should have enough to keep me busy for a month or more.
   Anyone get a census form yet? I did... It doesn't specify that you need to answer every question...

No comments:

Post a Comment