Wednesday, January 20, 2010

They took Owen back to the OR at about 7:30am.  We are still waiting to here if they need to do the Kasai or not.  None of us got much of any sleep last night.  Hopefully tonight will be better! 

Please pray for strength for our little guy!! 

We will keep you updated!

~ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment